Business name: Milkable Pty Ltd
Plan completed by: Yakub Erogul
Phone: 0423 234 148
Date reviewed: 12 February 2021
- Meetings will be conducted over the phone or via Zoom.
- During photoshoots, crew will maintain physical distancing.
- Face masks will be worn by all staff.
- Clients and all others on set are required to wear face masks unless they have a medical exemption or are not required by law to wear one.
- All equipment used during the photoshoot will be cleaned and sanitised before and after the shoot.
- Clients are not to handle any of the photographer’s equipment.
- Photographer will sanitise their hands before beginning the shoot and will regularly take short breaks throughout to re-sanitise hands.
- Hand sanitiser will be carried by the photographer and provided to everyone on set.
- If anyone involved is feeling unwell in the days leading up to the shoot, they must not attend the shoot.
- If anyone involved in a shoot is suspected and/or confirmed as having COVID-19 prior to the shoot, they must not attend the shoot.
- Records of all shoots will be kept including contact details of everyone who attended.
- Photographer has installed the COVIDsafe app on their phone which they will have on them at all times during the session.
- Outdoor locations will be used where possible.
- If a shoot is occurring indoors, as many doors and windows should be open to enhance airflow. Density requirements should be adhered to.